First the fun stuff then I will get down to business:
So I went to Rush a couple of times with my most favoritest girls in the world!
Sharyne and Maria: I heart you guys!

Rush is the bar,club, restaurant in Culver City , I do not know what i was doing all these times going to Hollywood clubs. This place is dope!
My homegirl Jey had a birthday there too! Happy BDAY again Jeylyn!
Matt and Steph were there too.. speaking of Matt and Steph, Matt and I participated in a cancer walk at UCLA with Steph. I was really turned off to see some guys smoking on the track while people were walking. Cmon now I smoke too, but at a Fight Cancer walk? That's ridiculous!
Aww, look at #1 and #2

And then the weekend consisted of over 24 hours of NBA Playoff basketball. I was almost correct in all my picks except the Den/NO game. Damn Denver Spanked them!

Go LAKERS, LO all day baby!
I also went to church, then Od, Canon and I went to Pinks, and now I have a stomach ache! Some guy who is on the TV show heroes was there too, I forgot his name!
ROOM 050!!! WE TAKIN OVER!

I would like to apologize to Nancy, Im sorry love, I promise to make it up, I hope you had a great time in Vegas with Eddy, Abby, Jaymie and everyone else, I hope they made it special for you!
And Now on to Business:
It was a great week, I got a lot of new clients. A Movie Director, a Electronica artist, an up and coming Rap artist, just to name a few.
I finished Kevin Maher's Myspace page, and I am very happy with it, thank you Chris! You did a excellent job with the design, and I was glad I was able to bring your vision to life! Here it is:
KEVIN MAHER OFFICIAL MYSPACE! It was a pleasure to do work for someone who works with some big names in the music industry!
I am currently working on professional boxer Antonio "The Brooklyn Kid's" various projects, his movie site, as well as his photography site. Here is the Myspace I did for him!
Tomorrow I have a 3 o' clock at Actress Madison Wall's home. She has a nice house lol, I am doing work for her movie director friend. I do not know how people can work in the movie environment, the atmosphere is so hectic. Anyways check out her IMDB , she just finished her first motion picture.
I am also currently workin on a 3D boxing commission for a customer from DeviantART, here is the Russian Boxer character:
He definately needs some tweaking!Anyways here is to the end of a busy week and welcoming the arrival of another!
Please check me out on:
twitter: http://www.twitter.com/star3d
myspace: http://www.myspace.com/alfonsoiiithestar
facebook: search "alfie urbano"
email: alfonsourbanoiii@gmail.com

No comments:
Post a Comment